Monday, March 22, 2010

singkwenta

Yes, I have 50 days before my long-delayed 50-day summer vacation. As usual, I am going to Davao from the Saudi capital. This time, however, my itinerary includes an unnumbered days of stopover in Binangonan, Rizal.

Am not ready, though. I still have to send luggage ahead and the boxes are not really packed yet.

My funds are still uncollected. I still have to pick up few things for the people I care.

Am not sure how to schedule my 50 days.

Bebeh also wants to go to Baguio and Vigan while I want to visit Bora and Bohol before I proceed to Davao.

So many things to prepare that are killing my excitement. My high blood sugar is pulling me to bed instead of working my plan.

I better review my vacation plans.

Things to buy
Things to do
Things for cargo
Things to carry
Passport
Visa
Tickets
Money

1 comment:

Mugen said...

Or better yet mommy, let things be unplanned. Hihi.